Any statements on this site or any materials or supplements distributed or sold on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our or any other dietary products. Posted results are not typical and not everyone will experience these results. Please see our testimonials page for further disclaimers on any posted testimonials.
All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement there of Copyright 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order or using this Web site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this Web site - including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos on this website we own. The related design marks, and other trademarks on the Web Site are owned by us. Page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are trademarks or trade dress we own. You may not use any of these trademarks, trade dress, or trade names without our express written permission.
If our company intentionally or inadvertently provides a link to another company's website we shall not be responsible to you, the consumer, for any damages or equitable relief you might seek or be entitled to from that third party. You are advised that should a link appear on our website, we are neither endorsing that linked website, its products or services. We encourage our customers that if they feel they are a victim or have been injured by a linked website, to contact us immediately and the United States Federal Trade Commission.
[The wording below that is in all capital letters should be in all capital letters based upon Florida Attorney General Opinions and United States Federal Trade Commission rules]. The user of this site agrees that the use of this site is undertaken at their own risk. No warranties are made by the company, its subsidiaries, its agents, or any of its employees or officers that the site will operate error-free or without interruption. No warranties are made as to the accuracy of the information on the site. 1. THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY MERCHANDISE CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PRESENTED "AS IS," NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, ARE MADE BY THE COMPLAINANT, ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR OFFICERS, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INJURY OR LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. WE PROVIDE THE WEB SITE, THE PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS, THE WEB SITE, THE SERVICES, ITS USE, ANY INFORMATION ON IT: (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (II) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (III) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (IV) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THIS TOS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
3. DISCLAIMER OF FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. THIS WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS THAT REFLECT OUR CURRENT EXPECTATION REGARDING FUTURE EVENTS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS INVOLVE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES. ACTUAL DEVELOPMENTS OR RESULTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE PROJECTED AND DEPEND ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS, SOME OF WHICH ARE OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL.
4. HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION. WE PROVIDE INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT MEANT AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USE.
5. PRODUCTS. ALL PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY, PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCT PACKAGING. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION
6. EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE OR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION ON WHICH THEY ARE BASED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS RELATING TO THE WEB SITE, OR THE PRODUCTS) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
You acknowledge and understand that if the Web Site is unable to provide the Products as a result of a force majeure event the Website will not be in breach of any of its obligations towards You under these Terms of Service. A force majeure event means any event beyond the control of the Website. THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY FOR FAILING TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH FAILURE IS AS A RESULT OF A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT.
Export Restriction. We control the Web Site from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that the Web Site or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Web Site) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the Web Site from outside the United States of America do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the Web Site may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
BY ENTERING INTO THIS TOS, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THIS TOS MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the Web Site, must be filed within one calendar year after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to its products and services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the services and or products we offer for sale after the changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.Integration
This TOS contains the entire understanding between you and us regarding the use of the Web Site, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between you and us relating thereto.
This TOS will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard for conflict of law principles. This TOS and all of your rights and obligations under them may not be assignable or transferable by you without our prior written consent. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under this TOS will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under this TOS. You are an independent contractor, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this TOS. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this TOS will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this TOS, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or enforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the invalid or unenforceable provision(s), with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of this agreement or use of this website. The failure of Company to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Company in writing. This Agreement, together with any applicable forms and policies, comprises the entire agreement between you and Company and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please Submit A Ticket
Our goal is to provide customers with timely service in the event a return is necessary. We recommend that you carefully read the following notes detailing our return policy. Please do not attempt to send product returns back to us without contacting us and without prior approval. All shipments returned without a return authorization code (RAC) will be refused. Sorry, there will be absolutely no exceptions. Please Submit A Ticket with a request for a product return authorization code (RAC) prior to returning any products or merchandise. Product and merchandise must be returned in sealed sellable condition in order to receive complete product refund. Original shipping cost is non-refundable.Please review our shipping policies regarding incorrect shipping information and refused orders:Please check your shipping information before placing order. We are not responsible for incorrect shipping information. Customers will be charged an additional shipping fee of $10.00 for any refused or undelivered shipment due to customer's incorrect address entered on the order form. Any order that needs to be re-shipped will be charged at the same shipping charges that apply to the original order.
A $10.00 fee will apply for an incorrect shipping address.
1. When a customer enters an incorrect address our shipping carriers will charge us a $10.00 fee to locate the correct address so the package can be delivered. We will pass this charge on to the customer. This occurs very rarely and we will always attempt to contact the customer first before we ship the package if the address looks questionable.
2. Incorrect Address that results in the order being lost: We cannot be held responsible if you enter an incorrect shipping address such that the package is shipped to another person/address and cannot be recovered. We will have to charge you the full order price again if you want the order shipped to the correct address. We cannot issue refunds for address mistakes that are out of our control.
3. Incorrect Zip Codes: If you enter an incorrect zip code, the city is automatically matched to the zip code you entered. This usually results in an undeliverable package. The customer is responsible for ensuring the address is completely correct.
4. Omitting apartment or suite number: if you fail to enter your apartment or suite number, the package may be undeliverable. The customer is responsible for ensuring the address is completely correct including apartment or suite number.
A product refund minus $10.00 will be incurred if a package is undeliverable or refused.If we send a package through our shipping carrier, and they are unable to deliver the package to you after multiple attempts, then our shipper will charge us to return the package to us. We will have to in turn pass along the charge to the customer. This is also true if a package arrives at your door and is refused. We treat both of these instances as a "product return" and your money will be refunded for the purchase price of the order minus $10.00. This covers any incoming and outgoing shipping charges incurred to ship your package and receive a refused or undeliverable package by our shipper.Please note that undeliverable packages rarely occur and we will always make attempts to contact you first before initiating a return or charging any fee. We encourage customers to always double-check their shipping address and be aware of any tracking information we send via email. All customers will be sent an email with a tracking number shortly after their product leaves our warehouse.
Every unit that we sell has a 100% money back guarantee! If you are unhappy for any reason whatsoever within 60 days from the date of your purchase you will be given a full refund. Simply request a return authorization code (RAC) and send back your used and unused units. If you ordered less than sixty (60) days ago and you are one of the few customers that this product does not work for then we will refund your money (minus original shipping). Please note that this return policy states that a maximum of 2 units of product can be used/opened and the remaining bottles returned are to be sealed and un-tampered. Your refund will be processed ONLY if you follow the instructions below. Here is what you need to do:
1. To request a return number Submit A Ticket and fill out the online form (within 60 days from the invoice date) with your full name, order number and the reason why you are returning the product. Your request for a return number will be reviewed for eligibility and if you are found eligible you will receive an email reply with a return order number. Please note that if you do not send in your request within 60 days of the invoice date you will not be refunded.
2. Package all of the empty and/or full bottles and write the return authorization code (RAC) legibly on the package. Please be aware that ALL bottles must be returned in order to receive a refund and that the correct amount of opened/closed bottles must be present. Any return order, which does not contain all bottles ordered, will not be refunded. Mail the package within 10 days after receiving your return order number (this is strictly enforced) to the address provided.
3. The order will be refunded to the original form of payment unless otherwise instructed. Refunds are processed as soon as possible (it may take up to 7 days after receiving your package), so your refund may not appear for 7-10 days after processing your return.
Guarantee applies ONLY to products which are purchased from this website.
Shipping and handling charges are not included.
Guarantee applies only to our retail customers.
Guarantee does not apply to company distributors or wholesalers.